Re: Re: Iris Plant Markers

being new to growing iris, I have tagged every plant and I also have put my
growing plan on paper.  I ordered some copper Plant tags from Garden Tools by
Lee Valley. According to the catalog "There is no need to worry that the
information on these copper plant tags will wsh off because they can be
permanently engraved using only a regular ballpoint pen."  I have done this
and have also filled in with a permanent marker.  We shall see what happens.
Gloria Zone 6 in LIttle Rhode Island

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....