RE:iris markers

Hi, I'm another user of Eon markers. Very good product. My biggest problem is finding something to write on them with that will standup in the hot sun for more than 1 year. Finally found an enamel paint pen at a craft store that will stay, so far 2 years-no fading. I also use mini-blind slats when I run out of the metal markers.
Judy Eckhoff
Haven, KS zone 6
(very hot-very dry)

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....