Re: RE:iris markers

Kitty asks:

>Has anyone tried the Eon labels that are made?

I have.  Too lazy to write.  Also, I hate misspellings and for whatever
reason discover that when writing something I sometimes drop a letter and
discover it too late.  My oldest are 4 years now and look as good as when
they were stuck out in sun.  So I like them.  It's awfully aggravating to
try to decipher something which has been allowed to fade beyond
recovery and I've always managed to stick the maps somewhere I can't

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7, USA

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....