Re: RE:iris markers

In a message dated 8/24/2000 5:56:33 PM Central Daylight Time, kitty@ojai.net

<< tried the Eon labels that are made? >>

I've used them for about 5 years.  Have tons.  Only problem I've found is the
bottom parts rust pretty fast.  I found a few that rusted without being in
the ground.  Humidity I guess.  Really reg #2 pencil will keep your Eon
labels readable.  Not as pretty as some other things but doesn't fade at all.

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA (Where the weather gives us something to
complain about when we can find nothing better) zone 6

Apply NOW!