Re: RE:iris markers

We have used EON markers for about 5 years and have been completely
satisified with the company as well as with the product. We use labels
produced on our Brother labeling machine -- they are easy to read, don't
fade, and it's next to impossible to remove the label from the marker.
The machines (which are very dependable -- we've had ours several years)
run in price from about $50 up, 26 ft. of 1/2" tape runs about $9.00. We
have found the cost well worth the investment.

Judy Keisling
After Hours Iris Patch
Liberty, MO
Zone 5