Re: REB:zone 5 (Attn:RYF)

While I was in LA for a few days BOUNTIFUL HARVEST came into bloom. A couple
of weeks ago, MID SUMMERS NIGHT  DELIGHT bloomed. And talk about oddities,
JURASIC PARK has sent up several stalks and will bi in bloom soon at the
Missouri Botanical Garden. We have had it there for several years, but this
is the first rebloom.

Christa Royer
St. Louis MO
zone 5