RE: RE:iris markers

I also use the Eon labels and Brother machine, but the rusty marker legs
were so unattractive I now use (and sell) only stainless steel legs. One day
when I have the time I will go into large scale production and will be able
to price them comparably with the galvanized steel that Eon sells. But, in
my garden the extra price is worth it. I have acid soil and within a year
the legs have rusted all the way to the top and are very unattractive. The
stainless legs are just that...stainless and essentially forever. The label
plate easily slides off even after years in the ground and the Brother label
can be heated so that it peels off and the label can be reused.

Greg McCullough
Iris City Gardens
Primm Springs TN USA
Zone 6