Re: Re: New stuff and rebloomers

I've been reading some older email that I haven't had time to do ere now and
really should be at my desk paying bills instead - but I have to say, Fred,
that  a fall convention in Calif. would be no test for rebloomers - almost
anything will rebloom there!  The real test for REbloomers is here in the
East - and I hope you will start "doing" rebloomers -- there is a great
demand for them, and as a former President of the RebloomingIris Society said
- eventually they will take over the iris business!. Why not enjoy your
favorite flower twice!?  The new, modern ones can now compete with the
"oncers" on the show bench!  And there have been successful shows in the fall
in D.C. and here in Baltimore!  Now back to that desk - rather be outside,
which is the  problem for the pile-up there!  Rosalie nr Baltimore   zone 7
ryfigge@aol.com.
P.S.  I actually bought KEVIN'S THEME this year, hoping to get a clump  to
see if it reblooms here.  But I bought it for the name!  A young college
student named Kevin began working for me his freshman year and he bacame so
interested (probably helped by his ppay being more than the minimum) he
stayed thru 4 years of college, 2 of the police academy, now in "security" at
the college and comes in his spare time, which has dwindled due to getting
married (wives do take time) and now they have a baby, which  is
understandably great competition!     "bye now, really  ryf

http://click.egroups.com/1/7010/0/_/486170/_/967211185/