AIS: Message From Clarence

Clarence Mahan writes:

Dear AIS friends,
Many of you are friends of Lucy and John Burton, and are aware of all
the
good work they do for AIS.  Lucy is having an operation and will be in
recovery for the next week or so.  I just sent a get well card to her,
and
thought some of you who are her friends might like to do so also.
Address:
188 Sagamore St, S. Hamilton, MA 01982.  Sincerely, Clarence

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones