Re: BULB: Bulbous iris

Hi,
     My experience with I. bucharica has been very successful. No water
during the summer, plenty in the winter, excellent drainage, a bit of
fertilizer, and do not break the root when moving. Mine grow and bloom well
in a large pot which is buried most of the year unless I want that spot for a
"color spot" during the summer.

Rita B
zone 7/8,  AIS Region 13, where it is F 58 and slightly overcast this AM, two
miles to Puget Sound in University Place, WA

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7009/0/_/486170/_/967240531/