Re: Iris Plant Markers

I have also been using the Painters pen made by Speedball for a number of
and have mentioned it from time to time.   What really made me realize how
good it was, was when the store where I got them ran out for a while.   They
assured me that the other brand of  paint pen they had was just as good.   It
was right in the middle of when I was making all the markers for the
Arboretum display garden for
this year's convention.   Two rows of tags had to be redone because they
faded to white in a few months.   I have not had one marker fade to where it
was unreadable
when I used Painters.   I know this sounds like I own stock in the company,
but I don't even know anyone who does.
                                                       Pat in Dallas