Re: REF:reblooming recorder

Hi Kenny,
    You can obtain a subscription to the Reblooming Iris Recorder by sending $7.00 to: Charlie Brown, 3114 S. FM 131, Desison TX  75020-0724.
You might also think about the Cumulative Checklist of Reblooming Iris. It costs $13.00, that includes shipping and handling. As for what's in it. I suggest you go to
http//web2.airmail.net/a0006613/rr/, and see for yourself.
Christa Royer
St. Louis  MO