RE: Plant Markers

One last comment on Brother labels.  Someone mentioned that in their
experience the labels faded within a year because of the very hot
summers and snowy winters.  Here in Missouri (just north of Kansas City)
we have somewhat similar weather.  At any rate, we use white tape with
black lettering and have labels in our garden that were made 5 - 6 years
ago. They are as easy to read today as they were the day they were made.
In the beginning we experimented with clear labels with black type as
well as colored labels, e.g. yellow with black type.  We did find that
the type on those did fade.  Not so with black on white tape.

Judy Keisling
After Hours Iris Patch
Liberty, MO
Zone 5