Re: Re: Symposium ballot

> Walter, am I having a senior moment or didn't the symposium used to
> have space to write in a few TBs if your favorite wasn't listed?
>                                    Pat in Dallas
	Pat, yes, it did, but write-ins were written out several years ago by
an action of the AIS Board, as I remember.

	I am having a senior moment, too,  trying to remember the Hall
of Fame which Gerry Snyder just mentioned.  I think I totally
missed out on that one, or it preceded me.   I do remember the
Judges' Choice Ballot, which was phased out shortly after I
became a judge.

	Gerry, when was the Hall of Fame active?

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 USA

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....