Re: COMP: Non-TB postings?

John Jones wrote:

> Paul Tyerman wrote:
> >
> > However, I am usually hesitant to post messages on this list about
> > other than TBs because of flames/negative comments/being ignored in
> > the past?
>
> ... It doesn't matter what others
> think, this is a list for discussing *ANY* type of iris.

Thank you, John.

So much off-topic traffic is tolerated (and enjoyed by many of us) it is
a crying shame when on-topic messages lead to grief.

Gerry

PS  Anyone know how to make a hollyhock doll?     ;-)

PPS  Just referring to one of the longest off-topic threads in the
history of iris-talk / iris-l
--
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 Ass't RVP, JT Chair

How does this life work?
Courses, consultations and free lectures online.
http://click.egroups.com/1/8671/0/_/486170/_/967319593/