Re: Re: Symposium ballot

patsiris@aol.com wrote:

> Walter, am I having a senior moment or didn't the symposium used to have
> space to write in a few TBs if your favorite wasn't listed?

Yes it did.

But (I have been told that) no write-in ever made it. Handling write-ins
is a BIG increase in work, with little (so far no) reward.

I am open to suggestions--perhaps iris winning HC or EC going on the
Symposium ballot a year after introduction, or something like that? Such
a change would be error-prone, since tracking from seedling number to
name, and from name to introduction gives the Symposium chair many
chances for error, but it seems better than write-ins.

Gerry
--
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 Ass't RVP, JT Chair

http://click.egroups.com/1/7010/0/_/486170/_/967320539/