Re: CAT:Jackson & Perkins

storylade@aol.com wrote:
> Check out the newer irises available at Jackson & Perkins, but look at the
> price!
> http://www.jacksonandperkins.com/go/m08001p10gncr

Realize that those prices ($12.95 - $16.95) are for 5 rhizomes. So if
you want five of the same kind, not a bad deal. Interestingly enough,
LEADING EGDE for which they claim exclusivity, was registered in 1989 by
Schreiners but never introduced (until now I guess)

I saw irises in our local Garden store (Orchard Supply Hardware) for
$2.19 for some nice plump rhizomes with several visible increases on
them (not that I trust the names).

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: