Plant Growers

Thank you for the information regarding Guerney's.  What a shame to loose a
good supplier to Michigan Bulb Company.

Here is a warning about Jackson and Perkins.  Last fall I reserved a Rose
for spring 2000.  With pending surgery in April I found the same rose at my
local nursery and purchased it.  I then sent an  email to Jackson and
Perkins and cancelled my order.  In May I received the rose and because I
was trying to get every thing ready for the deck,  I thought well  I'll just
take it as they must have ignored my email, lost it, or something else.  The
medical laid me up for a time and when I got a bill, it had a $10.00 late
charge, I paid the bill minus the late charge as I felt that I had been
wronged first by not honoring my request to cancel and second this amount is
awful for a late charge. Low and behold I receive another bill with another
late charge of $10.00.  So for a $24.00 rose it cost me $44.00.  I've have
asked that they pull my name from all mailing lists and I will not do
business with them again.   I realize they have a business to run but Yikes
that is going a bit too far in my book.   Caroline Hudnall, Zone 4 where we
are still burning and being smoked out by all the fires.

http://click.egroups.com/1/7010/0/_/486170/_/967381053/