CAT:Generous Hybridizers

I got caught up in the hybridizing thing and placed a 2nd order from Joe
Ghio.  He sent the usual generous extras.  However, the one rhizome I
received of IDOL is an 'instant clump'.  It is still attached to the old
rhizome which had a cluster of increases.   I didn't count, but there must be
close to a dozen new increases showing.

Got it planted yesterday.  The storm should have watered it in good.

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA (Storm over night.  First rain in weeks, second
of the summer) zone 6

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....