Re: AIS: Symposium Ideas

Gerry wrote:

<<Me neither; that's why I had the vain hope of forming a consensus
here.   ;-)>>

To construct a new inclusive Symposium I think that the award winners of AM
or its equivalent, plus all runners up for that award, in all classes, for
the past 10 years, should be added to the TB ballot, and the number of votes
allowed per ballot should be doubled.

Anner, in Virginia
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....