HYB: SPEC: AR: LA: Sam Norris

<<Sam Norris has also done a lot of work on arils and arilbreds, growing both
in the difficult conditions for them found in Kentucky.... Sam had bred out
most of the TB appearance of the blooms but managed to keep some of the plant

I have some seedlings (about 20) of the 4N Pardancandas, but suspect I will
have to wait until next year to see bloom.  They have been rather slow for

I'm very much enjoying having all this information about Sam Norris. He
sounds very interesting. Please keep on talking, all. And if you have names
of some of his originations, I'd like to know those, too.

More Norris stories and anecdotes, please.

Anner, in Virginia

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....