Re: RE: Sam Norris; Christy's seedlings

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Shear <wshear@email.hsc.edu>
To: <iris-talk@egroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 9:43 AM
Subject: [iris-talk] RE: Sam Norris; Christy's seedlings

 Mr. Shear,
Wonderful, enlightening response to what is, I take it, a hot topic in iris
circles. Whew! Own and love your book. I'm personally working on i.
virginica...trying to collect in the rivers and backwaters of NE NC. The
project will cetainly outlast me, but it's something to do. Again, thanks.
Jim Gibbons

http://click.egroups.com/1/7010/0/_/486170/_/967506930/