REB: 19 buds on one stalk!

--- linda Mann <lmann@mailhub.icx.net> wrote:
> JULY SUNSHINE is blooming again, an entire bouquet on one
> stalk - I
> counted 19 buds on several branches.  Amazing - I have
> never seen
> anything quite like this.  The other fan that bloomed
> also had a LOT of
> buds, but not all of them matured in the dry heat.  Some
> of these look a
> bit iffy also, but still...
>
> PERFUME COUNTER finally sending up a stalk.
>
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

   V. sez:
   Is there decent branching, or are the buds all clumped
together? I have stalks on ETERNAL BLISS and CAMEO BLUSH
right now with lots of buds (maybe 15), but the buds are
all together - kinda clumpy.

Vince Lewonski
vincelewonski@yahoo.com
Zone 6b
"Mind not just warped, but twisted and possibly fractured"