Re: REB: 19 buds on one stalk

It's somewhat bunched up, but since the blooms are old fashioned -
tailored, smallish & a bit narrow falls and standards, it's not a bad
effect.  Older diploid MTBish, sort of.  I counted 5 branches - the
first one quite low on the stalk, wide and with a whole stalk's worth of
buds.  Each subsequent branch up the stalk is a bit shorter and has
fewer buds.  I will try to remember to take a photo - you got a scanner
to post it?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

> > JULY SUNSHINE is blooming again, an entire bouquet on one
> > stalk - I
> > counted 19 buds on several branches.
> > Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

>    Is there decent branching, or are the buds all clumped
> together? I have stalks on ETERNAL BLISS and CAMEO BLUSH
> right now with lots of buds (maybe 15), but the buds are
> all together - kinda clumpy.
> Vince Lewonski

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....