Re: AIS: 2000 Awards

I already have such a listing in the Canadian iris Society website.
It covers all the AIS awards grouped by year from 1996 to 1999
inclusive. The 2000 listing will be added sometime in September when
I have time. Many people find the yearly awards listings useful as a
guide to their iris purchases.
Go to:
...and then follow the link to the AIS Awards section.

Cheers and happy gardening.

Chris Hollinshead.(just lurking and reading the odd "iris-talk" posts
via the e-groups website until later in the Autumn)