CULT:Alfalfa pellets vs cubes vs rabbit pellets

	Hi,

	I spent some time looking for alfalfa pellets. Actually I was
also looking for sulfur but I found that.  All I managed to find were
cubes [about 1"x1"x1"] or rabbit pellets. The cubes look like they will
take awhile to breakdown. The rabbit food includes other things to make
the rabbit happy. [Corn meal?] Now I've seen a reference to making a
tea out of the pellets. Anybody think that would work with the cubes?

	Getting back to the sulfur. Other then lowering the Ph is there
any worry about using it on/around the irises this fall?
	Thanks

	Nick

 --
Anybody got plans for an ark?