Re: Re: AIS Symposium

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....

According to my informant, the reason write-ins were discontinued was because
there wasn't but one or two votes for any given cultivar.   I guess that
there are just too many different TBs and tastes.
I do think, however, that the irises with the highest votes from each of the
popularity polls should be included.
                                                       Pat in Dallas