TB:REB: Rebloom in Northern Utah (Zone 5)

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7872/0/_/486170/_/967602945/

Hello, Listers!

I have had summer rebloom this month from PINK ATTRACTION (E. Hall, '88)
and HAND PAINTED (Byers, '90), while DUKE OF EARL (Byers, 87) has put up a
stalk that should be in bloom by the weekend. I suspect that these are
cultivars that provide fairly dependable rebloom for a lot of folks, but
this is the first time PA and HP have rebloomed here since I planted them
three years ago. D of E tends to rebloom whenever it can, and to try a lot
of times when it can't.

Jeff Walters in northern Utah  (USDA Zone 5, Sunset Zone 2, AHS Zone 7)
jcwalters@bridgernet.com