REB: What Again! Again

http://click.egroups.com/1/7010/0/_/486170/_/967603441/

Rosalie informed me that I had been the first to report a rebloom of What
Again in Virginia.  Well, I am not sure, but perhaps this also makes me the
second person as well.  It was several weeks ago that What Again, a SDB had
sent up a couple of bloom stalks, each with a couple of flowers apiece.
Well, it has done it again, another two bloomstalks, with the first flower
blooming yesterday.  I will need more daylight to determine if there are any
more bloomstalks in the making, but, for now, it is two.

\\Steve//
For tropical fish and aquariums in MA, visit:
http://www.petsforum.com/was/
If you are in the DC Metro area, visit:
http://www.pvas.com
If your interest lies in dogs, visit: