Re: OT: Rain!

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7009/0/_/486170/_/967604776/

 Hey Idaho & Montana,

 Brace yourselves....... We've got rain for the first time since mid
July and it's headed your way!
 Christy Hensler
 Newport, WA

Would someone please let us Texans know what "rain" is? We are now in
our 61st consecutive day with no rainfall. We broke the record in
recorded history on Sunday with the 59th day.

Thank goodness iris don't like to be wet - much!

Diana Winship
I'm BACK!!!!