RE: Re: AIS Symposium

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7009/0/_/486170/_/967607719/

>    Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:44:54 -0700
>    From: John Reeds <jreeds@microsensors.com>
> Subject: RE: Re: AIS Symposium

>As I wrote, most people are sheep and would not bother to write in a
personal favorite if the "experts"
> didn't acknowledge the validity of their judgement by listing it on the
> ballot.

> John Reeds
> jreeds@microsensors.com

Dear John and all:

It seems to me from all the people writing about wanting the Write-In
option, that there are less sheep out there in AIS than you might think.
The symposium is a popularity poll, and no one should feel bad about having
a favorite iris that has not been recognized by an "expert".  The experts
have their own ballot for their votes based on their own expert opinions.
The Symposium is for everyone in AIS, expert or not.

Patrick