Re: Re: alfalfa

There are many questions I would have about the experiment of alfabits and no
alfabits:  Was it virgin soil? Never been used for irises?  If it had been
used, when were the last nutrients  put in the soil  and how much?  Was the
ground level, or was one row any higher than the other so that the alfabit
could have leached into the other row?   (During the war/vegetable garden
rage, there were a number of gardens beyond our  area, and they were on a
higher ground which sloped gently toward  our garden - and my husband
remarked he noticed it was not necessary for us to fertilize -- it was being
done for us!)   There are many considerations for a well-controlled
experiment, and  I'm sure there could be many other questions - I managed for
years before I knew about alfabits -- and grew beautiful irises, but
eventually the soil became worn out .   Incidently, I have no stock, no
personal interest - other than the well-being of my irises - in the success
of this product!!!    Rosalie nr Baltimore, USA  zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com