Re: Potted Iris?

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7009/0/_/486170/_/967608589/

I don't know about how it would  work in Texas, maybe too hot, the lack of
water wouodn't be an infouence unless our humidity made a difference.  But i
know a case here where  irises were forgotten in a garage over the winter and
found in the Spring and planted and grew - they were bare-rooted.  Maybe
Leslie Jobe' can help you.  She has moved boxes of irises, vans of shrubbery,
etc several times around the country and is a very knowledgeable lady.
(Perhaps the rabbit digestive system eradicated the harmful ingredients in
rebbit food?  At times I've used  both mouse-bowl refuse and chicken manure,
but not for enough length of time to know results!  Rosalie nr Baltimore, USA
zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com     Wish I could give Texas some of this rain so I
could get my irises pl;anted!!