Re: OT: Rain!

http://click.egroups.com/1/7010/0/_/486170/_/967638859/

> Hey Idaho & Montana,
>
> Brace yourselves....... We've got rain for the first time since mid
> July and it's headed your way!
>
> Christy Hensler
> Newport, WA

	After they get through with it, please send it down south as we
have not had any since July either.  Temps. officially were 109o
yesterday in Little Rock and Columbus (MS).  106o in Memphis
and Tupelo (MS).  My front porch thermometer topped out at 110o.
82o has been the low this morning.

	Will I have rebloom when it cools off???

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 USA