RE: RE: Re: AIS Symposium

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7009/0/_/486170/_/967649025/

If the symposium is for everyone in AIS, then the "experts" should not be
able to tell us which iris we should be allowed to vote for.  Either way, I
would still bet anyone that a listed iris would get more votes than the
same iris would get as a write-in candidate.

From: 	Patrick Orr[SMTP:PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com]

Dear John and all:
It seems to me from all the people writing about wanting the Write-In
option, that there are less sheep out there in AIS than you might think.
The symposium is a popularity poll, and no one should feel bad about having
a favorite iris that has not been recognized by an "expert".  The experts
have their own ballot for their votes based on their own expert opinions.
The Symposium is for everyone in AIS, expert or not.

Patrick