Re: RE: Re: AIS Symposium

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....

> From: John Reeds <jreeds@microsensors.com>
> To: 'iris-talk@egroups.com'
> Subject: RE: [iris-talk] RE: Re: AIS Symposium
> Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 8:18 AM

> If the symposium is for everyone in AIS, then the "experts" should not be

> able to tell us which iris we should be allowed to vote for.  Either way,
> would still bet anyone that a listed iris would get more votes than the
> same iris would get as a write-in candidate.
Why would anyone write it in if it was already listed. We already know that
write-ins dont work.
I am confused by this thread. Are we talking about an all iris symposium or
the AIS TB Symposium?  Or both.
I don't know a better way to pick out the ones for the TB Symposium list.
Some one has to count these votes and I don't think it would be fair to
make  more work for them to open it to all registered TB Iris.

Mike Greenfield