Re: CULT:Alfalfa pellets vs cubes vs rabbit pellets

Apply NOW!

Nick, did I miss what state and USDA zone you are in?  I'm "dying" to know
with all those plans you have, and the kind of irises you are planting!  I
have grown all kinds andd they have not questioned my pH -- and it varies in
diffeent spots in the garden, so I got tired of trying to accommodate so
didn't bother with the pH and they all survived beautifully until it was time
to move the Japanese and they did not remain happy in prevuiously-used  soil
by Japanese  But that is par for the course with Japanese and soon I ran out
of  garden-space that hadd not previously grown Japapnese, so - since I felt
I needed to cut back,. I eliminated JIs -- but they are SO beautiful - I miss
them!   Roisalie nr Baltimore USA zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com