Re:Humour;Thank you for not all laughing.

Open the door to endless possibilities for your home!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7726/0/_/486170/_/967698605/

Hello All,
Just a note to say thank you to all who sent their kind thoughts after my recent garden destruction night.Yes, I did mention trips to McDonalds: take your own head, and various other curses to my rampant 4 legged children, who seemed to think the whole escapade was a fantastic outing..
There were some good things that happended because of that fiasco;
1. It was the fastest and first time I have ever seen husband Don run to my aid....haha He does like the garden too.
2. I finally managed to get rid of two of Dons natives, that were about to bloom, Now I can put in some more irises :)..the calves completely stripped every leaf of the bushes, must have been tasty.
3. My Neomarcias are alive...After reading all about Bill Shears neomarcia flowers, I was horriffied to find hoof prints in my pot, but luckily the calves only stood on the outer edges to reach something else.
Jan; I have planted my daffs/narcissus quite deeply. Will the bulbs that are already blooming, or were but were eaten, bloom next year or do I lift them after blooming/die down.Also how will my many tulips fare? They were truly trashed.I know that my TBs will live to face another season, but will any baby bloom stalks be dead, especially on the dwarf TBs. My TBs are often pruned by the cows and the horses, as are  my weeping trees that they can reach bypassing the hot wire fence.You need to have either a long tongue or neck to enjoy the full range of garden goodies here. You all might laugh at this fact; when I first started my garden, I didn't allow for cow tongue reachability, and they gobbled up nearly $100.00 of peonies in 5 minutes, fertilizer, soil , roots and all.I have learnt better...Now for the person who left the backup gate open..Well Until next time, Regards and Thank you for all you kind thoughts...Wendy.wendon@dcsi.net.au..Zone 8 ish aus.