re: AIS:SYMPOSIUM IMHO

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7872/0/_/486170/_/967721859/

Howdy All,

A thought from a non-AIS member on the other side of the world...... (i.e
Me!)

Isn't the AIS supposed to be ALL iris.. not just Tall Beardeds?  If the
Symposium is just devoted to TBs then why not change the name of the AIS to
(for example) the Tall Bearded Iris Society?

My Humble Opinion!!

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia
Approx USDA Zone 8

<<
I think the Median Iris Society, the Society for Siberian Irises, the Spuria
Iris Society, the Society for Japanese Irises, the Dwarf Iris Society,  the
Society for Pacific Coast Native Irises, the Species Iris Group of Northern
America, the Historic Iris Preservation Society, Aril Society International,
and the Society for Louisiana Irises should all have their own symposiums
like the Reblooming Iris Society does.

I really like the way the AIS Symposium is currently set up, and any
deviation from that would simply be a waste of resources in my most humble
opinion.