SPEC: Iris Brevicaulis

Spend your money on the things you enjoy…NOT your bills.
Join beMANY! get LOW rates on your long distance TODAY.
Click for details.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6840/0/_/486170/_/967734630/

I just picked the pods that were spliting. Do I plant them now or later.

Mike Greenfield
redear@infinet.com
SW Ohio Zone 5b