Re: RE:OT: Michigan Bulb in business?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] RE:OT: Michigan Bulb in business?
  • From: TrmTed3@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:58:09 EDT

Chuck and all
In the Sunday Magazine section of the Atlanta Journal/Constitution there was
an ad for 6 diff. iris, the seller was Michigan Blub. Hope no one orders them
if they are out of business.
Ted D. Bear
Zone 7 or so, where we have potted 1400 iris for our annual sale. ( and about
that many bare root)

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!