RE: RE:OT: Michigan Bulb

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] RE:OT: Michigan Bulb
  • From: "McCullough, Greg" <icity@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:09:44 -0500

The parent company was Foster Gallagher, Inc., privately held, who owned
Spring Hill, Michigan Bulb, Stark Brothers, Breck's and "smaller nurseries"
according to Hoovers (see
http://www.hoovers.com/co/capsule/1/0,2163,48071,00.html). Apparently they
ran out of money and just shut 'em down. If only they had also owned Van
Bourgondin.

Greg McCullough