TRADE:

  • Subject: TRADE:
  • From: michelle verville <mickyjonny@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:29:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone,
  I haven't written to iris-talk in a long time but i
have been reading.  My irises have grown to over 350
varieties.  I have been trading and buying all last
summer and have done three or so trades this summer.
My yard has been overtaken with them.  Not to much
grass left now.  But still i am on the lookout for
more, so with that in mind, does anyone want to trade?
  I have about 90 varieties to trade.  If anyone is
interested just send me your list and i will get back
to you with mine.
Thanks
Michelle the 19 yr old from MI
remember me?