  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TRADE:
  • From: Carol Canfield <Carolcc5@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 01:17:05 -0700 (PDT)

Robert, Michelle:  I am interested in trading, irises
for irises and daylilies.  I hope to have a list ready
in a couple of weeks.  Will be out of town for the
next week and won't be digging irises for some time
after that.  I can dig early for folks in colder
climates.  The only daylilies that really do well here
are the evergreen ones.  Semi-evergreen make it,
dormant do not.  I have both bearded iris and
Louisianas.  Lets get together!

Carol, in the TX 'hill country' where the temp has
been 100 degrees or more for the last 21 days with no
end in sight and, of course, no rain.
--- robert stewart <crusher4@wnclink.com> wrote:
> Hi Michele,
> Would you be interested in trading some iris for
> daylilies.  I don't have many iris.  These are named
> varieties.  I have daylilies in a lot of colors with
> or without halos and eyes,etc.  Love to get some
> named Iris.  If your not interested thats okay.
> Just thought I would ask.

Do You Yahoo!?

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!