Re: RE:OT: Michigan Bulb

  • Subject: Re: RE:OT: Michigan Bulb
  • From: gibbman6@home.com
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:40:12 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., "wmoores" <wmoores@w...> wrote:
Walter M wrote, in part:

 Somehow or another Park Seed and Wayside
> have been left out.  Are they that good?
>
> Walter Moores
> Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

Walter,
I've had good luck with both the above, with the possible exception
of their inflated descriptions.  I think they are both owned by the
same company...and interestingly, identical items are often cheaper
in the Park's catalog...

Jim Gibbons
Comfy in Carolina, Zone 8a' on a glorious, low humidity day. What
must be in store?
gibbman6@home.com

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!