CULT: SOMETHING dug up my rhizomes last night!

  • Subject: CULT: SOMETHING dug up my rhizomes last night!
  • From: lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 15:02:36 -0000

Has anyone ever had this problem? I guess its not really serious, but
within my newly planted rhizome bed, last night something dug up
about 6 of them and laid them on their sides! Well, at least whatever
dug them up decided they weren't really that interesting after all,
and left. No chews; none missing. Still, somewhat disconcerting.
I hope that creature has got it thru its head that each rhizome is
exactly as unappealing as the previous one...and perhaps tonight will
move on to greener pastures.
Or should I be thinking about some kind of deterrent??

Laetitia

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!