RE: RE:OT: Michigan Bulb

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] RE:OT: Michigan Bulb
  • From: John Reeds <jreeds@microsensors.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 08:30:21 -0700

	Now if only that "Von Zyverden" or something like that Holland bulb
company that sells all the little (and do I mean little) bulbs in plastic
pouches at the hardware stores would please go broke.  Anytime I get boxed
or packaged bulbs I get undersized items that when fully grown (for the ones
that don't just die) still produce undersized flowers.  Anytime I grab bulbs
from open bins with faded photos, I get excellent healthy plants with big,
exotic flowers.  Never pay for the packaging.

	John Reeds

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!