Re: OT: let the world ('net) how you feel about vendors

  • Subject: Re: OT: let the world ('net) how you feel about vendors
  • From: "Ellen Gallagher" <ellengalla@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 22:02:12 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., doris1434@a... wrote:

> > http://pbmfaq.dvol.com/list/

>>> Hi Ellen: Thanks for sharing that WONDERFUL list with Iris-talk! I
have dealt with a number of the vendors listed and send in my
comments.<<<

I am ashamed (bashful) at saying that I sent in my first comment about
orders today! Seems that folks' comments were the last nail in the
coffin for the likes of Michigan Bulb and cohorts.

I rec'd the most wonderful order today from Ensata Gardens and put in
my comments about this wonderful vendor. It doesn't get any better
than the guys in Michigan. I rec'd daylilies as well as beardless
irises and wow! - the daylilies socked/rocked my socks off. So huge
that I thought I rec'd a gazillion instead of a measly four. It took
two buckets to soak them before planting and the Siberians are so
special that they have two buckets,too. Wow.

If you haven't ordered from Ensata, you have so idea what you are
missing in the world of irises/flowers. Just my 2 cents from the New
Hampshire mountains. Hot as damnation here..88 degrees and humid like
all get out. (We don't have a/c anywhere).

But still loving New Hampshire,

Ellen Gallagher
NH - Zone

Small business owners...