Re: OT: Mail-order companies in general

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: Mail-order companies in general
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:24:50 -0500

 In a message dated 8/2/2001 10:03:42 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
 ellengalla@yahoo.com writes:

 After reading Greg's comments, I am offering an URL about mail-order
 cos.

 http://pbmfaq.dvol.com/list/

Ellen, thanks for this URL.  In reading up on the companies I
critiqued earlier in the day, I was on target with most.  Maybe, I
was too harsh on Park Seed, but I have had so many cancellations from
them even when I have ordered the day I got the catalog in January.
I called in the orders and they were confirmed, only to be canceled
in April or May.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

Small business owners...