Re: CULT: SOMETHING dug up my rhizomes last night!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: SOMETHING dug up my rhizomes last night!
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:16:33 EDT

Greg, at first I read "Winchester", thinking "Worcestorshire Sauce " and
wondered where and how you sprinkled it on -- and then I realizedd it was not
a misprint!  Do you do the eating then??!!  Venison is really good, I think.
Have a friend whose son goes hunting and sometimes I'm lucky and given some !
 I used to have a neigh or who was so equipped and he enjoyed squirrel which
kept the population under control and I wish he  were alive today because
they dig up my irises -- and so do the crows!  In fact I had a NEW iris
disappear last year before it was even planted - I had them laid out on the
table in the yard!  And that $45.00 iris has never been found - which hurts!
I'm completely fenced in and not visible from the street, so I know it was an
animal.  I may haved reported that Sterling Innerst was sitting on his deck
after planting one day and saw a crow walking along his rows, pulling up
newlhy planted irises!!   Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone 7   ryfigge@aol.com

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!